Do you want to learn how to make fire with a magnesium fire tool? Then all you need is a magnesium fire tool and this video. First of all, you need some kindling ready such as dry grass, small leaves, twigs, etc. Create a small pouch for the magnesium strips, then shave small pieces of magnesium into this pouch. Then, use your knife and move it against the flint side of the tool. This will cause a spark, which will catch on fire and the magnesium will assist in allowing this flame to grow. Lastly, feed your fire with the kindling that you have prepared and you just started your very own fire with a magnesium fire tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades