Solo camping is a scary and exciting prospect. Alone in the woods at night, no one can hear you scream. But for those who crave solitude and love the wilderness, there can be no greater thrill, no greater connection to the primitive part of yourself. In this nine-part video, we learn all kinds of useful survival and camping skills by watching our host Colhane experience a three-day solo camping trip in the Brazlilian bush. You will learn how to cook, how to make fire, how to prepare a campsite, and, in general, how to survive on your own in the wilderness using only a few simple tools, most notably, the king of the outdoorsman's knives, the machete. Watch this video before you even consider attempting a long solo camp, as it will familiarize you with the risks and rewards both physical and psychological.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades