This video is about making a mummy type sleeping bag or an over bag for a hammock with a woolen blanket. The first task is to make coat rings and hooks. Take a piece of flexible wire and bend it into a ring of diameter 1 3/4 inch or 2 inches with a overlap of about 1 1/2 inches make 6 or 7 rings. Now take a small straight wire and make a hook of 1 or 1 1/2 inch, make the tips of the wire pointed so that it can penetrate. Overlap the edges of the blanket by 2to3 inches. Fix the rings with the hooks so that both the tips of the hook is penetrated deep into the blanket. In all 6 to 7 rings are fixed to form a tube. This tube can be worn like a pant and pulled up to the neck to act like a sleeping bag. It can be used to enclose a hammock in which you can sleep fixed to the hammock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades