The normal body temperature in humans is 98.6 degrees. At 95 degrees, hypothermia has already set in. At 86 degrees, you're unconscious. Next, is death. So, when you're on an frozen-over lake, use extreme caution on that seemingly solid ice, because if you fall through, it just might be your last swim.
This Discovery Channel video will show you "How to Survive" falling through ice. The cold temperature immediately causes you to gasp for air— it's called cold shock or torso reflex. Learn how to remain calm, restore your breathing and figure out a way for a calm escape. Learn the best way to survive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades